Delivered Right – People, Processes and Product
Fleet Graphics delivery has honed to a fine art by our People with our clearly defined Processes and best-in-class Product. Together, these three aspects impact management of the project, designing, manufacture, and install to ensure that our customers consistently have a great experience.
Sign-Ups team members are whetted for industry knowledge, customer-service orientation and an extreme focus on detail.
Proper due-diligence, conducted upfront on the project is crucial to the success of any project. We conduct discovery phases early on to ask you the questions that allow us to fabricate the required wraps with the best fit material, price and delivery timeline.
- Creative brief developed based on designs ideas, brand guides and logos.
- Project time-lines delineated.
- On acceptance of the proposal, meeting with the client to review details.
- On graphics approval, swatches can be provided for approval prior to production.
- Careful layout, paneling and numbering of graphics to ensure smooth sailing at installation.
- Finished panels signs are checked for accuracy of copy, color, quantity, correct materials and finish before install.
We are proud to be a 3M Certified company. Our equipment is art state-of-the-art HP 570 environment friendly Latex Printers, with Laminators, Applicators and Plotters.
Our warranty is a five (5) year warranty against fading, cracking, peeling, bubbling, and delamination to commence on the date of acceptance.