Sign-Ups is a full service sign, banner, marketing and promotional products company. In the sign business since 1990, it has its own production facility in central Houston. Products include signs, banners, lettering services, site maps, floor graphics, decals and labels, vehicle wraps and much more. The Sign-Ups team prides itself on its dedication to customer service and quality products.
Fleet Transformation with Minimum Down-Time
We understand; your work-horses can’t slow down!
In managing a fleet re-brand project, a clear understanding of the client’s goals and expectations, an a in-depth knowledge of the product details are equally important. Many wrap companies focus entirely on the product, forgetting that re-brands have a heavy service component.
The stake-holders of a Fleet Re-Brand come from cross-functional teams and departments; Marketing, Operations Managers and Yard Managers each are responsible for very different functions. A poorly planned roll out, confusion around who is responsible for what can lead to delays, mistakes, and a lack of accountability.
Lack of communication between internal stake holders at the client site and install crews, can quickly add up to delays that will keep your fleet out of circulation.
Good intentions need to be Project-Managed
A wrapped fleet is not the only deliverable you are looking for; a systematically run project that allows for minimum down-time is only possible with a project management approach;
- Clearly communicate the project’s goals and objectives to stakeholders.
- Develop a comprehensive project plan including timelines, budgets, resources, and key milestones.
- Monitor the project’s budget and schedule to stay on track.
- Regularly review the project plan and make any necessary adjustments.
- Maintain open lines of communication between Marketing, Operations and Yard.
- Regular status updates, meetings, and discussions to help to identify and resolve any issues quickly and effectively.
People, Processes and Product
Our clearly defined project management policies and solidified procedures directly impact designing, manufacture, project management and customer service to ensure that our customers consistently have a great experience.
Fleet Graphics delivery has honed to a fine art by our People with our clearly defined Processes and best-in-class Product. Together, these three aspects impact management of the project, designing, manufacture, and install to ensure that our customers consistently have a great experience.
Sign-Ups team members are whetted for industry knowledge, customer-service orientation and an extreme focus on detail.
Proper due-diligence, conducted upfront on the project is crucial to the success of any project. We conduct discovery phases early on to ask you the questions that allow us to fabricate the required wraps with the best fit material, price and delivery timeline.
- Creative brief developed based on designs ideas, brand guides and logos.
- Project time-lines delineated.
- On acceptance of the proposal, meeting with the client to review details.
- On graphics approval, swatches can be provided for approval prior to production.
- Careful layout, paneling and numbering of graphics to ensure smooth sailing at installation.
- Finished panels signs are checked for accuracy of copy, color, quantity, correct materials and finish before install.
We are proud to be a 3M Certified company. Our equipment is art state-of-the-art HP 570 environment friendly Latex Printers, with Laminators, Applicators and Plotters.
Our warranty is a five (5) year warranty against fading, cracking, peeling, bubbling, and delamination to commence on the date of acceptance.